I decided to design my own practice planners since I was in desperate need of one. Plus I need to keep myself busy when I'm not practicing! I thought this could be of good use not only for myself but for other musicians! Hope you enjoy and find it useful as much as I did!
Us musicians have a lot to practice! Why not organize your practice material with a yearly to practice planner to stay organized! Great for any musician! You can print it out or write on the digital planner with a stylus pen with apps adaptable for pdf downloads.
For More Information about Specifics Scroll down.
To purchase please email email@example.com with which planner you want in the subject line.
About the Practice Planners
The Specifics about the Practice Planners
Watermark not included in pdf purchase
(21.59cm x 27.94 cm)
- Vertical layout
- Printable or use with stylus pen on apps adaptable for pdf downloads.
- Reuse pdf file however many times you want after purchase!
This is a digital product. No physical item will be shipped to you. Downloadable files are instantly available after payment has been received.
Personal use only.
The Practice Planners
For Custom Designs
Customization possible. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for custom design.
To subtract element from a hmdviolin design + $1
To add element from another hmdviolin design + $2
To add new element to a hmdviolin design + $3
To start a hmdviolin To Practice Planner on a different month (4, 6, or 12 months) + $2
Consultation required to create complete custom design
- How do I recieve a practice planner? For any purchases you must make an email request by pressing the purchase button. You'll be sent to an email request in which the item or concert you'd like to purchase is in the email subject field and the responibility to form an email is upon the purchaser. After payment is recieved then the product will be sent via email within 1-3 business days. Payment is made via PayPal, Venmo, and Apple Pay. Details of how to pay will be sent via email after email request
- There are prices on the planners and concerts. How do I pay for a practice planner and/or concerts? After submitting an email request of which concert or practice planner you'd like you'll be sent details on how to pay. Payment is done thourgh Paypal, Venmo and ApplePay. Once payment is recieved your product will be sent via email in 1-3 business days.
- How many times can I use my practice planner? After purchase, the products are reusable. Simply save the PDF downloadable file to your computer. The Practice Planners can be printed out or used with a stylus or apple pen on apps adaptable for pdf downloadable files such as ForScore.
- Can I give this to a friend as a gift? All products including concerts are meant for personal use only. The printed practice planner and its electronic counterparts are intended solely for the personal use of purchaser. All other use is strictly prohibited. WARNING: Copyright infringement is against the law and will result in prosecution to the fullest extent of the law. All products cannot be resold, copied, or otherwise reproduced.
Charlotte Loukola, Violinist
"Hannah's practice planners have made my practice sessions more effective and efficient! Writing out what I will practice the next day has really improved how focused my practice sessions are. And they are really pretty which is a bonus!"